If you are having problem integrating IDM (internet download manager) into opera browser, don’t worry the solution is here. In this article we will integrate IDM into opera manually because IDM extension is not integrated into opera browser by default. To do that follow the steps given bellow
1. Open Opera browser and click on Opera Menu button and than go to Extensions -> Extensions or press “Ctrl + Shift + E” from the keyboard to open extensions page.
2. Now click on “Get more extensions” which will lead you to this page “https://addons.opera.com/en/extensions/?hl=en-US”.
3. In the search bar type “chrome” and from the list, click on “Install chrome extensions”.
4. Which will lead you to this page “https://addons.opera.com/en/extensions/details/install-chrome-extensions/”. Now click on “Add to Opera” button to install.
When installed the button will change to “Installed” and an icon will appear the top right corner of the opera browser.
5. Now in the address bar paste this link
and hit enter. A new page will open, now this page simple click on “Add to Opera” button.
then click “OK”.
on the next screen check all these three and than click on install button.
and than “Yes, Install”.
Congratulations, now you can use IDM in Opera. if you are still not clear how to do this watch the video bellow