Hi there, Today I bring an article about how to download Wikipedia article as PDF or MP3 for offline read. I hope you will find it helpful.
Download as PDF
Maybe you liked a Wikipedia article and want to download it on your device for later read or want to add it to your local collection of articles. You can use Wikipedia’s Download as PDF option to download the article you are currently as PDF
The option is available in the left side bar under Print/export section, simply click that option and Wikipedia will prepare your article’s PDF file and will give you option to download it.
Download as MP3
Copy the name of the article you are currently reading and then go to
https://www.pediaphon.org the website’s default language is not English so you have to
1. click on pediaphon english to view the website in English
2. Past the name of your article name here
3. Change the quality of mp3 and voice type either f (male) or m (female)
4. Change speed to Fast, Normal or Slow
5. Choose MP3 download/Podcast/old iPhone/Shoutcast
6. Click on Start button to start converting your article to mp3 file (it will take a minute or 2 depending on the length of your article)
Once conversion is done you can download your mp3 file by right clicking on article name which in our case was Category-Archaeology.mp3 and choosing Save link as
Thank you for reading.